Monday 18 February 2013

Titles are too mainstream.

MY FRIEND MAIYA HAS A BLOG: http://maiyasrandomblog.blogspot.co.uk/


I should stop probably posting gifs of muppets.

Kermit stop it you're hurting my eyes.

But she is AMAZING and her blog is also amazing I mean it's STARRY. STARRY.

She is also a very good blogger because she is an english genius and here I am in my physicsy world. Come join us.

I have just finished Pride and Prejudice. I read it because I love the LBDs because Darcy and I actually preferred the book.

*bracing myself for the hate*

It's just... I don't know. The LBDs are a little slow moving.

I'M SORRY I'M SORRY!


I have an ad maths mock tomorrow.

WHY HEAD OF MATHS WHO I WON'T NAME ON THE INTERNET? WHYYYYYYY?




However I am meeting up with my band (hipster) on Wednesday. I would put a gif of John Greens happy dance but I'm over giffing you. I LOVE GIFS AND JOHN GREEN AND THE MUPPETS.

Don't know if you can tell.


Two of my friends have recently become veggy with me, one semi-perminant and one for lent and maybe permanent. That's Maiya. The lent one.

Come join me in my palace of tofu and lentils and Tibits (the best restaurant ever. Apart from maybe the Gate). We have fun in this cheesy world of animal rights and quorn sausages!

I shall go now as I need to tidy but

au revoir ma petits pois.


No comments:

Post a Comment