Thursday 14 March 2013

The Daunting White Page

Here it is.










I love writing.

I really do. But when I sit down to blog I just... panic. I don't know. Is it fear? Probably. I'm not scared of creating terrible content, I'm scared of people seeing it. People judging me for something I did when I was tired and cold and had writers block. All I want to do is have that beautiful flow of conscience onto the page but writing is scary.

So I'm sorry for the fact I don't blog that much.

And I'm sorry it's not hilarious or gives you the gift of knowledge (but did you know that 110 million people are on the loo right now. I hope you're not one of them) but I'm trying.


I want to write a novel. It's on my bucket list. So in the next 80 years, watch out for the plotline I can't yet think of.

(quick minor announcement, don't mind me, I'm recording my first EP. I also seem to be a poet, apparently. Anyway, I've started with the first song and hopefully it will be free on bandcamp soon!)

Until then

Au revoir mes petits pois


No comments:

Post a Comment