Saturday 20 April 2013

My favourite Scrubs moment

I am a huge scrubs fan and I've seen every episode. Ever.
There's a couple of scenes that get to me, such as a particularly poignant death when I cry like a baby ("aren't you going to be taking pictures"..."where do you think we are?") and when "how to save a life" plays.
There's just this one scene.
And it's so beautiful and so moving that none of my other moments compare because of the power of the scene is incredible.
This has to be played at my funeral.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely blog! for increasing social awareness.I am loving it!! Will be back later to read some more. I am taking your feeds also. scrubs episodenguide Die deutsche Fanseite der US TV-Serie Scrubs. Hier findet ihr einen ausführlichen Episodenguide und alle Infos über die Serie und über die Darsteller

    ReplyDelete