Saturday 19 December 2015

December

I haven't been here for a while.

Two things have got in the way: university and my good health.

I've been living a lot and that's been wonderful. And while I have been experiencing London's extensive nightlife I have also been doing day time things: museums and walking to St Paul's (that's one of my favourite things to do) and going to the sky garden and baking. I love baking. It's a huge outlet of creativity for me. My classic baking time is right after the gym when I have all my endorphins and energy. This would be ok if I didn't go to the gym between 8-9pm. Often I'll finish baking at around midnight.

I love my course. It's just fab. It's engaging and tough in a way that school has never truly been for me. Like A Levels were tough but kind of in a super boring way. Now I have to really engage and that's been awesome.

I'll post more soon, I swear.

See you soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment