Friday 25 January 2013

Whut iz dis?

Well I'm at my friend Nina's ( http://ninjaswithmoustaches.blogspot.co.uk/ ) and we are both INTERNET  PEOPLE.

Interneters pretend to be normal and have a life in the open, but we know... WE KNOW ABOUT OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE INTERNET.

Anyway, I'm called Sophie with an undying love for Alaska, John Green in general, youtube and John Green. It consumes my life. Literally.

I love EVERYTHING!!!!!! Nah, complete lie. I like the smell of rain, which has a specific word but I've forgotten it, reading, the muppets, posters, procrastinating, playing guitar and music (IMAGINE DRAGONS). I like snow but not the cold. I like rain but not getting cold. I love radiators with every fiber of my being.

I also like Nina (check her out, honestly).

I have a twitter: @sophiecantvlog

I also have a tumblr: sociallyawkwardsophie

And MA YOUTUBE: SophieCharlotte96

1 comment: