Saturday 23 November 2013

Sweater Weather Tag

Yeah, this is a youtube tag but Kayley Hyde did it on a blog post so I shall follow her with that.
And yes, I'm in an italic-y mood.

1. Favorite candle scent?
I don't actually buy scented candles because my mum doesn't like them and I live at home because I'm 17. I really really love the smell of smoke though so I could light matches all day long. Bunsen burners are the best bit of chemistry practicals. Especially when you use them to extract limonene. 

2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
I absolutely loathe tea, only like european hot chocolate and coffee is just slightly too strong. My huge problem is I don't like milk.

3. What's the best fall memory you have?
Does my birthday count?

In all seriousness, there's this street in my village with these massive horse chestnut trees and every autumn we'd go pick up conkers and it was lovely.

4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner? 
Winged eyeliner. All I have done this week is make my eyes look like Lily Allen's from her new video.

5. Best fragrance for fall?
I only ever wear one "fragrance" and it's malalia from hollister

6. Favorite Thanksgiving food?
I'm British so I don't celebrate thanksgiving though I love Sainsbury's cinnamon and raisin bagels that they sell across the road from my school.

7. What is autumn weather like where you live?
Cold, at the moment. However, it means I get to sit next to the radiator in maths and wear my Gryffindor jumper to school and wear apricot and khaki.

8. Most worn sweater?
Oh wow this is like Sophie's Choice.
This one from Urban Outfitters is my current favourite. I love Urban Outfitters.

9. Must-have nail polish this fall?
I just got Nail's Inc nail diary as my mum and dad are amazing so probably St Martin's Lane from Nails Inc.

10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
Leaves, obviously.

11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
Skinny jeans, obviously.

12. Combat boots or Uggs?
Combat boots, obviously. I love my DM's.

13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
Never had it *cringes*

14. Favorite fall TV show?
I'm watching Bob's Burgers a lot at the moment. And, as always, Scrubs.

15. What song really gets you into the fall spirit?
I'm listening to a lot of Fiona Apple at the moment, as well as Keane, The Cinematic Orchestra and Imagine Dragons.

No comments:

Post a Comment