Sunday 15 December 2013

Rip Socially Awkward Sophie

If you visit my blog regularly (if so thank you) you'll notice a couple of teensy changes. One thing, I've changed the design. Also I changed the name and url of the blog.

Why?

I wanted a change, I guess. I like it more. It isn't as soft but I'm cool with that. I've also spent about half an hour trying to make it snow on the blog but no luck.

I've changed a lot in the last term. I went back to my old school on Thursday and I felt different. I am now described as "smiley" which has never been me and I feel more confident about my ability as a person. I sing on public transport, much to the annoyance of my fellow passengers of the 7.25am train. I walk differently (admittedly that might be to do with the intense physiotherapy I have but still). I feel infinitely happy most of the time and happiness is the most precious commodity. I'm so lucky with that.

I apologise for the lack of posts. School (can I call it college as it is a school but I'm in sixth form oh the conundrums of my life) has been mental, I got a week long migraine (which is pretty stressful), had three Biology practical exams, been in the school musical and had to keep up with AS levels. I've got mocks in January, help me, but I want to post more.

So I'm writing a list of things I want to do on the blog and hopefully I won't lose all my creativity with all maths and science a levels.

I want to write more about books, review books and talk about my hauls. I want to post pictures that I take and write about things I love and even just posts I'll post as revision but you can learn something too and I want to wrap up my reading year in style (who's looking forward to the masterpost?).

2014 is swiftly decending on us and that terrifies me because I'm going to be 18 and these AS levels will affect whether I get into medicine as this is my final shot (dear unis, if you're reading my blog, one) congratulations because it's pretty hard to find and two) I really really really want to be a doctor so please let me in, love Sophie). But 2014 should still be filled with things I love, London and reading and lie ins and walks and mince pie and brandy ice cream and greek food and Twisted and yes, I'll say it, school and my wonderful friends and Taylor Swift and nails inc.

This blog post is basically a stream of consciousness,  but I like to believe it is a well 
written stream of consciousness.

I've missed you blog.

See you asap.

Sophie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment