Sunday 1 June 2014

May 2014 Wrap Up


1. Lean In: For Graduates by Sheryl Sandberg (★★★★★)
2. Just One Day by Gayle Forman (★★★★★)
3. The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown (★★★★☆)
4. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater (★★★☆☆)
5. The Treatment by Suzanne Young (★★☆☆☆)
6. The Boyfriend List by E. Lockhart (★★★☆☆)
7. How to Worry Less about Money by John Armstrong (★★★★☆)
8. Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins (★★☆☆☆)
9. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart (★★★★★)
10. Ann Veronica by H.G. Wells (★★★★☆)
11. Start Here: Read Your Way Into 25 Amazing Authors by Jeff O'Neal (★★☆☆☆)
12. A Thousand Cuts by Simon Lelic (★★★★☆)

London Count: 3 (I know, I surprised myself with that one)

I've had a lot of blog views this month. My blog views plummeted when I changed my URL last December but they're back! Hi to the USA, we haven't seen you in ages. I love you guys though. Hi to the Netherlands, Germany, Cyprus and China. Thank you to everyone who reads, Amy-Anne, my lovely main commenter and anyone who buys from my book depository link. You guys are the best.

1. I want to do well academically I think I'm ok atm. Shockingly
2. I want to get interviews for medicine  (n/a)
3. I want to start writing a novel  Little bits are coming through.
4. I want to get well enough to go to South Africa with Biology.  45 days to go!
5. I want to write more. Is it happening? I think it's happening? I need to do that sunflower award thing.
6. I want to write more reviews. I feel like it's going better
7. I want to blog more consistently. Ditto
8. I want to do more for my future.  myehhhh/A Levels
9. I want to take more photos.  Hi have you seen my instagram?
10. I want to keep my room tidy. Unfortunately past papers happened
11. I want to be more productive.  I AM ON PRODUCTIVITY FIRE
12. I want to stop being terrified of growing up. Yes yes YES I am finally looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment