Sunday 19 October 2014

Change of Plan

I have decided not to review every book this year and this is for a number of reasons

The first is that reviewing has lost a lot of the joy for me. It is time consuming and stressful when I fall behind (so the last three months have been a bit crazy). I have struggled to find things to say for some books because some books are average or I decide to read them just to switch off my brain. 

Secondly, I am taking the BMAT on the 5th of November because even though I decided not to be a doctor, I managed to pick a course that requires the BMAT. I would like to do well and that is academically draining so I don't have the mental capacity to write.

Thirdly, I have had a ritual of writing when I do exercise as it distracts me. However, I've had to stop doing exercise because I've accidentally made myself pretty ill by doing it. So the one time I made myself write is no longer part of the daily routine. And then the illness gets in the way.

I hope this makes sense

Sophie

2 comments:

  1. It makes sense, do 't worry c:

    But what's a BMAT? Sorry!

    Amy;
    My blog, The Blog Hermit
    Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BMAT is the biomedical admissions test. It's a medicine aptitude test and it's hard

      Delete