Thursday 23 April 2015

Current mood: so. busy.

I guess I haven't been on here for a while and I should explain why.

I am currently revising for my A2 exams and I am throwing myself into it. I need AAB to get into my firm choice (which I couldn't not be happier with) and the fear of missing my grades is propelling me into a workaholic. I am literally obsessed with getting these grades. 

I am also finally well enough to have some vague semblance of a social life so that's taking up the very little free time I have. Honestly, it's nice to have stuff going on: for example tomorrow I get my chemistry mock results back, then I have a C3 mock, then in the afternoon I am going to my friend Tilly's for birthday cake and then I have to rush home to start babysitting at 8.50. It's a bit mental but I'm fine with that.

So yes, I will return. 

Soon, I swear.

Sophie xx

Currently listening: Smoke + Mirrors by Imagine Dragons

No comments:

Post a Comment