Sunday 13 October 2013

The Blog Post Graveyard

Welcome to my Blogger app, a.k.a. my blog post graveyard. Come, take a look around.

Over here we have the angry posts written in a fit of annoyance. I say annoyance because if you read them you'll see they are written in a fit of rage at society and politicians. Yes, that's the one about Time magazine and their article about our generation. Moving on.

Here are the dorky posts. Oh, so you've noticed the 600 word post about how Percy Jackson makes me cry? Yes, people aren't invited here very often. No photos, please. Ah, the post about how I don't drink? Facinating, isn't is, and a little terrifying that I was going to be so open on the net. Yes, I am exhausted when I write these so I lack judgement.

This dark corner is entitled, things I've never started. Yes, some of the ideas are quite good aren't they? Why didn't I write them? I wanted to sleep really. Didn't have enough time to write them. Missed my own personal "deadline" for them. Regardless, it's usually ridiculous.

And finally, posts I've taken down. It's very small but quite entertaining.

I'm afraid that ends our tour. Exit through the gift shop. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment