Monday 3 February 2014

January 2014 Wrap Up


Books I've Read This Month:
1. A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens (★★★★☆)

Because wherever you may be, you need a Muppets Christmas Carol Gif.

2.  It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini (★★★★★)
3. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (★★★★★)
4. Chopsticks by Jessica Anthony (★★☆☆☆)
5. This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith (★★☆☆☆)
6. When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead (★★★★★)
7. Eve & Adam by Michael Grant and Katherine Applegate (★★★☆☆)
8. The Gift: Creativity and the Artist in the Modern World by Lewis Hyde (★★★☆☆)
9. The Lover's Dictionary by David Levithan (★★★☆☆)
10. Enron by Lucy Prebble (★★★★☆)
11. How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff  (★★☆☆☆)
12. The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion (★★★★☆)





London Count: 2

Blog posts:
2013
It's Kind of a Funny Story
Goodbye Youtube
Why do I blog?
Sophie, no one cares.
My Bloggiversary

Book related posts:
2013 Reading Challenge
Review: A Geek's Guide to Dating by Eric Smith
New Years Resolution #6
Review #1 - A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
Review #3 - Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Bout of Books Challenge
Review #2 - It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini
Should I buy a kindle? (aka the one with the maths)
Review #4 - Chopsticks by Jessica Anthony and Rodrigo Corral (aka the one with the Lindsay Lohan movie gifs)
Review #5 - This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E Smith
My Ultimate To Buy/TBR list
Access to stories
Review #6 - When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead
Review #7 - Eve and Adam by Michael Grant and Katherine Applegate
Review #8 - The Gift: Creativity and the Artist in the Modern World by Lewis Hyde

1. I want to do well academically On track for my medicine grades *parties*
2. I want to get interviews for medicine  (n/a)
3. I want to start writing a novel  YES YES FINALLY HAPPENING
4. I want to get well enough to go to South Africa with Biology. MY CONSULTANT SAYS I CAN GO
5. I want to write more. Definitely. I write so much
6. I want to write more reviews. Doing well so far :)
7. I want to blog more consistently Need a couple more reviews but doing well
8. I want to do more for my future. W/E finding is starting to get off the ground
9. I want to take more photos.  Not going well.
10. I want to keep my room tidy. Better than expected . Struggling at the moment due to back issues, but it's not a bomb site.
11. I want to be more productive.  Much better. Like I've minimised procrastinating by a lot.
12. I want to stop being terrified of growing up. Not going well. My bio teacher gave me this speech about how "we're pressured to grow up" and all I wanted to say was "I'm the girl that plays Disney Infinity instead of partying." 

It's actually quite tiring being a nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment