Wednesday 12 February 2014

Stacking the Shelves #1

I feel like I'm only writing reviews. Don't get me wrong, writing reviews is something I really enjoy (even if I do have writers block with the Rosie Project) but I feel like we need more variation. I especially feel this as I don't carry my slr as much due to my bad back so I don't post much photography. I like books though. I may do a fashion post soon, yay or nay?

Anyway I like buying books. I have a book haul.

Stacking the shelves is a blogging meme from Tynga's Reviews which I stole from Lauren Hannah. I've uploaded all the photos to my flickr and I'm pretty darn proud of them.


Book Depository


Looking For Alaska by John Green (embarrassingly this is my second copy)
Me, Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff
How to Read Literature by Terry Eagleton

£2 Bookstore
Nil Nil by Don Paterson


Waterstones Trip
Eve & Adam by Michael Grant and Katherine Applegate


Waterstones Gift Card (I have been in spasm for two weeks and my mum gave me a Waterstones gift card and I bought some extravagant books and it was awesome)


Encyclopedia of Early Earth by Isabel Greenberg
Anatomy for Dummies

WH Smiths Paddington (incidentally two different trips but the same bookshop)

Martin Harbottle's Appreciation of Time by Dominic Utton
Wonderland Issue February/March (it's a book. Really. It's huge.)





No comments:

Post a Comment