Saturday 8 March 2014

February 2014 Wrap Up


Reread - Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone by J K Rowling
1. The Encyclopedia of Early Earth by Isabel Greenberg (★★★★★)
Reread - Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J K Rowling
2. Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews (★☆☆☆☆)
3. Richard III by William Shakespeare (★★★★☆)
4. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins (★★★★☆)
5. Hokey Pokey by Jerry Spinelli  (★★★★★)
6. The Bone Dragon by Alexia Casale (★★★★★)
7. No and Me by Delphine de Vigan (★★★☆☆)
8. Rooftoppers by Katherine Rundell (★★★★☆)
9. Blood on My Hands by Todd Strasser (★★★★☆)


*quick announcement* if you are going to read one book this year please read The Bone Dragon. It is fantastic. It is wonderful because you don't know whether it is fantasy or a psychological thriller and I loved every second. It is not pictured as I gave it to Miranda to read because it's just so good.


London Count: 4

1. I want to do well academically Still on track for my predictions.
2. I want to get interviews for medicine  (n/a)
3. I want to start writing a novel  Not happening
4. I want to get well enough to go to South Africa with Biology.  Hopefully hopefully hopefully.
5. I want to write more. Less so
6. I want to write more reviews. Less so again
7. I want to blog more consistently. Not happening
8. I want to do more for my future.  Organising more
9. I want to take more photos.  We need to do more
10. I want to keep my room tidy. Just about
11. I want to be more productive.  Yes I'm doing so much more
12. I want to stop being terrified of growing up. Better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment