Friday 7 March 2014

On loving things.

As part of my school's induction to sixth form they have an annual quiz for the new people. On every table there are two current year 11s, new people, a teacher and a sixth former. It's your first introduction really to your year and your life at the school and I enjoyed it last year.

This year I was a sixth form helper and I adored it. Even more than last year. Maybe it was because I got the in-jokes, or just the flattery of being picked for the job or the bantaaaaaaarrrrr with my head of year (I got a question I should have known wrong. I mean she taught it to me.)

It just reminded me of how much and why I love my school. I was reminded of how much they've truly done for me and I can never stop being grateful to them for all the help they've given me.

I am still ecstatic three hours later just because of how lucky I am to attend and for my teachers to care so much for my wellfare. I just hope I conveyed it in the very best light.

Good night, bloggerverse.

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment