Wednesday 26 March 2014

My Impending Doom

Oh, maybe not.

It's exam season and if you read my blog wayyyy back in the early days you'll have noticed that most posts were about insomnia.

When I get stressed I get insomnia. Which gets me more stressed. That gives me insomnia.  Which gets me stressed. Which gives me migraine. Which rockets stress through the roof. It's a cycle.

I mean, should I really be stressed? I have exams but I go to a good school who have inevitably over prepared me. I have an azalea that will not stop trying to die on me. That's a bigger source of stress. Plus prefects have just been announced and I didn't want to be one but eugh everyones just being really competitive.

I don't know.

I have good things coming up. I am getting an iphone tomorrow (so so excited. Gold). I'm going to Amsterdam for the tulip festival. I'm going to London. I have amazing friends (Nithya reads my blog. Say hi to Nithya).

Wait who's going to water my azelia when I'm away? I don't think you quite get how much this means to me.

Apparently finishing my 3000 word deadline on whether TENS can be used as an effective pain relief for phantom limb syndrome (spoilers: TENS is awful) had made me stop being able to write.

Could be the hysteria kicking in.

Night

No comments:

Post a Comment