Sunday 6 July 2014

June 2014 Wrap Up



1. Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepherd (★★★★☆)
2. The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton (★★★★★)
3. Flawless (Pretty Little Liars, #2) by Sara Shepard (★★★☆☆)
4. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson (★★★★★)
5. Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour (★★★★☆)
6. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han (★★★☆☆)
7. Perfect (Pretty Little Liars, #3) by Sara Shepard (★★★★☆)
8. Unbelievable (Pretty Little Liars, #4) by Sara Shepard (★★★★☆)
9. Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass #3) by Sarah J. Maas (★★★★★)
10. The Character Of Rain by Amélie Nothomb (★★★☆☆)

London Count: 1 (I let you down, I let the school down and I let myself down)

I've had a lot of blog views again this month. Both Sarah J Maas and Mark Haddon both read my blog and written lovely things about it which is a huge deal to me as both of them have written some of my favourite books of all time.

I've finally finished my AS Levels! Now, to UCAS and massive essay deadline.

1. I want to do well academically Agh I really hope I have
2. I want to get interviews for medicine  I'm actually thinking I want to do Biomedical now. Eek degrees
3. I want to start writing a novel  Ok, come on Sophie, you're free now. Write
4. I want to get well enough to go to South Africa with Biology.  SO CLOSE I'M SO EXCITED
5. I want to write more. myehhhhhh I'm sorry
6. I want to write more reviews. Dropped behind eugh
7. I want to blog more consistently. ditto
8. I want to do more for my future.  UCAS WOOOOOP
9. I want to take more photos.  I finished 100 happy days woop! Now, just to keep going.
10. I want to keep my room tidy. Ah.
11. I want to be more productive.  I AM ON PRODUCTIVITY FIRE
12. I want to stop being terrified of growing up. I AM SO EXCITED TO BE 18 3 MONTHS LEFT

No comments:

Post a Comment