Monday 29 September 2014

Inactivity

I am really aware I haven't been that active throughout September and I kind of want to explain why and what's happening in my life.

I've started my final year of full time education which I'm both really happy about and really sad about. I truly adore my school (sixth form college) and I'll be gutted to leave but I am excited to go to uni.

I turned 18 this weekend which was amazing and so much fun. I'm now an adult.

I am also involved in the UCAS process. I'm applying for biomedical sciences which I love the sound of and I truly have found my perfect degree. However, I am taking the BMAT so my workload is huge. I don't do many interviews so my personal statement is really important. I'm taking A2s in Maths, Biology and Chemistry.

I will try to keep writing but I'm sorry if I don't keep up. Last academic year I was pretty housebound as I was ill a lot so I did spend a lot more time writing and now I don't so much because I'm going out more. I do keep trying to write all the time even if it's not always on here. And I'm not sad with this change.

Sophie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment