Monday 26 January 2015

Changes

I am goal obsessed as a person. I have resolutions and to-do lists and short term goals and a 1-year plan (get good grades, get good accomadation, go on holiday, go to ikea, go to uni).

I feel like my blog needs more direction so here are the projects I want to start up:

1. Write more things to do with books
I used to write all the time about books and review them and I miss discussing them especially as I don't do English A Level.

2. I want to write what I used to vlog
I used to have a YouTube channel which became really hard to manage as I went into sixth form/got less energy. However the content I used to make used to be interesting for me like: what was going up and down in a month and growing up. I want to make my blog more like what Rosianna's channel is like

3. Take more photos
I used to take a load of photos for my blog but that's dried up so I do want to restart that

Hopefully I can manage this.




No comments:

Post a Comment