Wednesday 7 January 2015

Current mood: 16GB of hell

My phone is officially out of memory so I've started axing all of my apps that I barely use. I'm sure at some point there will be ramifications but right now it's so nice to only have the necessities. And Campus Life.  Out of the 25 apps I've kept I have 12 that are social media which is a little scary. I deleted tumblr. I'll inevitably regret that when I have my insomnia (insomnia is often accompanied by either going on the hypermobility tag or zebra tag. Insomnia is not a particularly positive time for me)

I finished Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld that really made me want to write my book but a) it also made me terrified b) still no plots ever come to mind. I mean I started this book last year but I was so self indulgent with it. I may start writing it again despite the fact I still don't have any definite ending. Who doesn't have an ending?

Mocks are over though hail the four day weekend.

Currently listening: Ladder Song by Lorde
Currently reading: Aurorarama

No comments:

Post a Comment