Thursday 19 September 2013

Happy Birthday HJG

My day was fantastic. I was euphoric until...

I realised I'd forgotten it was Hermione Jean Granger's Birthday.

At this point I was wracked with guilt. Hermione is me. We have the same hair even (apart from mine is saved with hairdryers). I am in 6th form so I could have worn a piece of merchandise or something.

I AM 17 IN 8 DAYS WHY DO I CARE SO MUCH.

So, at 8.30pm I danced around my kitchen, badly, wearing my time turner, reblogging every Hermione gif ever and painting my nails red and gold.

And then I relealised, not only had I missed Hermiones Birthday but I'd missed Alaska Day.
So in apology here is your fictional character calender

January 10th - Alaska Day (wear white flowers in your hair)
March 1st - Ron Weasleys birthday
March 29th - Hazel Grace's half birthday
May 2nd - end of the Battle of Hogwarts
June 21st - summer solstice "you are the true son of the sea god" HOLD ME.
July 31st - Harry's Birthday
August 18th - Percy Jackson's birthday
September 1st - Hogwarts starting day (special note 2017 which is last scene ever recorded in HP books. I will be at Kings Cross)
September 19th - Hermione's Birthday
September 29th - Hazel Grace's Birthday

However, this does all beg the question:

Why am I such a dork?

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment