Friday 20 September 2013

Open Day Issues

Tomorrow is my sixth form's open day.

Now, open days are not my forte. In year 6 I got a family who took four hours to go into five classrooms. In year 9 my friend Lucy and I tried to access our lockers, which had turned into a male loo (it was an all girls) and had to hide for five minutes while we heard everything that went on in the cubicles. In year 10 I couldn't hear my prospective students name so couldn't introduce her to any teachers.

But Sophie, you're in a levels now, surely you're in a subject classroom, and I mean, you know a lot now about Biology, it must be okay?

I am guiding.

I don't know my way around the school.

I don't know about any other subjects.

I will have to show round someone entering sixth form or I will be of no use.

I have never been into one building.

How am I going to talk knowledgeably?

I only know 11 teachers names.

This could be interesting.

Lord help my school.
I love it though. Hopefully that will come across.

Night.


No comments:

Post a Comment