Thursday 5 September 2013

In defence of: blogging while tired

My last two blogs have been posted this week and as you may have gathered,  I started a new school. Being new is exhausting, I'm learning everything all at once. As a result I'm blogging while being ridiculously exhausted and I'm loving the results.

When I am tired I'm not as inhibited while writing. I think less about what people will think of me, is this sentence moderated to death and will people judge me? As a result my blog posts are more me, like a diary without being to personal and deep because when exhausted I don't have strong emotions. Even now my sentences are meandering and do you know what? I love it. This is what I sound like. I feel genuine. I always try to write like me, for some reason I otherwise think I'm betraying myself and I hate that so even in emails to work experience I write like me.

Late night (well early now I wake up at 6 o clock) blogging is peaceful. All I can hear is the ticking of my clock, the occasional aeroplane, some cars if the wind is blowing the right way. It's really different after going from a city school to the countryside every day because the noise levels are so different. I was really aware of this today after an ambulance rushed past our biology lab. So try late night blogging and I promise you you won't regret it.

This was a sort of pointless post but I have a notice:
I moved around the design on my blog so now my old posts with pictures don't fit. I apologise profusely and will be putting them on Flickr as consolation.

No comments:

Post a Comment