Tuesday 6 May 2014

March/April 2014 Wrap Up



March

1. Matched by Ally Condie (★★★☆☆)
2. Breakfast of Champions by Kurt Vonnegut (★★★★☆)
3. The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas (★★★★★)
4. The Demigod Diaries by Rick Riordan (★★★★☆)
5. Oryx and Crake by Margaret Atwood (★★★★☆)
6. Half Bad by Sally Green (★★★★☆)


April

1. Be More Chill by Ned Vizzini (★★★★☆)
2. The Isobel Journal by Isobel Harrop (★★★☆☆)
3. Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips Journal by Chris Colfer (★★☆☆☆)
4. The Boy in the Smoke by Maureen Johnson (★★★☆☆)
5. Circle Line: Around London in a Small Boat by Steffan Meyric Hughes (★★★☆☆)
6. The Year of the Rat by Clare Furniss (★★★☆☆)
7. Anne Frank: The Anne Frank House Authorized Graphic Biography by Sid Jacobson, Ernie Colón (★★★★★)
8. The Letter for the King by Tonke Dragt (★★★★★)
9. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer (★★★★☆)


London Count for March: 4
London Count for April: 2


Exciting things from March and April

I went to Amsterdam for three days.
I wrote to Alexia Casale and she wrote back. We're twitter friends now.
I went to the Hunterian twice
I went to Columbia Road Flower Market with my friend Brodie.
My blog won a Sunflower award which I'm doing asap

1. I want to do well academically eugh revising
2. I want to get interviews for medicine  (n/a)
3. I want to start writing a novel  myehhhhh
4. I want to get well enough to go to South Africa with Biology.  I ran the other day. This is absolutely amazing.
5. I want to write more. I've been so busy
6. I want to write more reviews. I think so (to quote Nithya - "you've been writing a lot lately")
7. I want to blog more consistently. I think so
8. I want to do more for my future.  Really struggling. Seriously, hospitals, please let me shadow you?
9. I want to take more photos.  Doing so much better #100happydays
10. I want to keep my room tidy. Doing much better. And then I started revising.
11. I want to be more productive.  Yes I'm doing so much more
12. I want to stop being terrified of growing up. Uni prospectuses have made me so excited.

2 comments:

  1. MATCHED

    I totally need to start reading those books - I've seen so many people with them and so many people have reviewed them and everything that you thought I would've read it already, right?

    NOPE.

    I should really start...

    ~amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was good for teen dystopia but it wasn't stunning

      Delete