Sunday 11 May 2014

The Wall

So I'm really struggling to blog at the moment. Honestly, I'm really struggling to be creative at the moment. I'm trying to write and read but it's hard. I'm putting pressure on myself to review the Anne Frank graphic novel and do the sunflower award thing but the more I push myself, the more I just stop being able to write coherent English.

It's exam season at the moment in the UK and my AS levels mean a lot to me. Far more than they should but they do because I've worked so hard all year and I'll be gutted if I don't get my grades. 

I've started running and I walk everyday because my back starts to go into spasm if I don't which sucks. Also I'm on some mad power tidy at the moment. I am really enjoying these tasks, oddly.

I will return to blogging soon but right now, it will be sporadic.

Night 

No comments:

Post a Comment